Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Επιστήμη & Τεχνολογία Ζητήματα Μαθηματικών - Φυσικής - Πληροφορικής

THE USUAL WAY THE PROMOTIONS ARE MADE IN NUCLEAR PLANTS,ETC

Βρήκες ή ψάχνεις κάτι ενδιαφέρον για τους τομείς των Μαθηματικών, της Φυσικής ή της Πληροφορικής; Για πέρνα να τα πούμε...

Moderators: kostas213, markelos

THE USUAL WAY THE PROMOTIONS ARE MADE IN NUCLEAR PLANTS,ETC

Postby Petition » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:04 pm

To: I.C.C.’Prosecutor, North America’ People,European Authorities,Embassies,Others…
Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία,κ.α. ,ως Σχετικόν των Μηνήσεων μου πρός τις Εισαγγελείες+Αλλού...
c.c. 1) Canadian Embassy in Greece , 2)Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece
3) France Embassy in Greece
4) International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency (I.”A’.E.A.)
Your references are 1) My Law Actions to Supreme Criminal Court Prosecution of Greece my file 8081/5-11-1998 AND to First Instance Criminal Court Prosecution in Athens, Greece my file IB2010/6120 AND my other Law Actions + Communications with Prosecutions+ Elsewhere , 2) The Scientific article “A consideration of some uncommon but Very Critical aspects of Nuclear Safety” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, version 2001 ,(my experience from working in Nuclear Power Plants Organization ,from 1981-1983 ) , 3) The book “Nuclear Witnesses:Insiders Speak Out” by Leslie J. Freeman, 1982 & Other Relevant writings…

From : Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION (Applied+Theoretically), former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada, SV1GZ, former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada, Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, Tel+Fax:+30-22910-55275 , Saturday(working day) 28-February-2015

To: PEOPLE, Theoretical & Applied Science(s)/Engineering ‘Nuclear Physicists/Nuclear Engineers, European Parliament , I.C.C.’Prosecutor, Interpol, Eurojust , Europol , E.U.’Court of Justice , European Nations Criminal Prosecutors, E.U.’ Embassies , Others
Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+Αλλους ,ως Αυτεπάγγελτη Μήνυση μας κατα Πάντων των Υπευθύνων και των Ηθικών Αυτουργών,εντός και εκτός της Ελλάδος,με υπό θεώρηση την δημιουργία Λίαν Κρισίμου Επικίνδυνης Καταστάσεως Διευκολύνσεως! Πυρηνικών Ατυχημάτων με Παρεμπόδιση! πληροφόρησης του κοινού περι της παρούσας Σοβαρώτατα Ανασφαλούς! καταστάσεως των Ευρωπα’ι’κών & Διεθνών Πυρηνικών Εγκαταστάσεων και Πυρηνικής Ενέργειας Οργανισμών (ως της International “atomic”(NUCLEAR) Agency[I.”A’.E.A.] , κυρίως λόγου της Ανθρώπινης Διοικήσεως(Management)!!! τους…Their hypothetical slogan may be “The lady…Gaga(Master of Arts and high hills) or the sir…James Bond(Law school graduate or military general) …as President of the Board of Governors of…International “atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Energy Agency…
AND the EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY VERY CRIMINAL!!! ACT IN STOPING!!!! INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY!!!! INFORMATION and so CREATING VERY CRITICAL NUCLEAR DANGER!!! STATE(S) IN EUROPE & INTERNATIONALLY by FACILITATING(by STOPING!!! the Reduction of the probability) OF NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS….
I have put in the discussion forum of EUROPEAN ENVIROMENTAL!!! AGENCY in its Internet site : http://community.eea.europa.eu/home/env ... dNewButton
my , in my scientific opinion & experience , ULTRA CRITICAL for the INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY scientific article of mine with title “ VITAL THEMES & CRIMES IN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY…” and in HIGH CRIMINAL!!! ACT the EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL!!! AGENCY…REMOVED!!! IT…and so COVERING!!! The I.”A’E.A. & Others and the HUGE NUCLEAR INTERNATIONAL UNSAFETY!!! and so PROHIBITING!!! ENVIROMENTALISTS,POLITICIANS & PEOPLE TO BE INFORMED FOR EFFORDS IN EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT THINKING & ACTS TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE!!! THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY!!!!!!!!....

AN INDICATIVE EXAMPLE OF HOW PROMOTIONS ARE MADE IN NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANTS – A “usual” case in Nuclear Plants as f.e. in “Ontario Hydro” in Canada in 1982 ,…

When I was training in Applied Nuclear Engineering concerning Specifically Nuclear FISSION Power Plants in Rolphton Nuclear Training Center of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada 1981-1982 , two relevant to our THEME cases came to my knowledge:
1) THE VERY STRONG RUMORS about the General Manager of Pickering Nuclear Fission Power Plant TO BE PROMOTED EXTREMELY FAST! ,because they say was a Military Navy Officer!! specialized in…TURBINES!!!...
2) The JEW!!! Electrical! Engineering in our Training Team to Super Bragging that he had the “Highest” Salary among us ,who as group were under training in Rolphton Nuclear FISSION Training Center…
3) They FORCED! to Resign the ONLY!!! Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically) by using Psychological/Psychiatrical War Against him..
4)E.T.C.
VERY CAREFULLY ALSO NOTE: 1) that THE NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR AND PRIMARILY THE NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT(LACK OF QUALIFICATIONS RELATED TO NUCLEAR PHYSICS/FISSION!!! & NUCLEAR ENGINEERING) IS THE FIRST!!! CAUSE IN ALMOST ALL NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS…
2) The “Ontario Hydro” NUCLEAR Generation Division few years after 1982 was DECLARED by the NUCLEAR Authorities to have HUGE NUCLEAR PROBLEMS and so they FORCED!!! the STOPING of existence of “Ontario Hydro”…
Petition

Return to Ζητήματα Μαθηματικών - Φυσικής - Πληροφορικής