Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Επιστήμη & Τεχνολογία Ζητήματα Μαθηματικών - Φυσικής - Πληροφορικής

HUGE DESTRUCTION OF EUROPEAN FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

Βρήκες ή ψάχνεις κάτι ενδιαφέρον για τους τομείς των Μαθηματικών, της Φυσικής ή της Πληροφορικής; Για πέρνα να τα πούμε...

Moderators: kostas213, markelos

HUGE DESTRUCTION OF EUROPEAN FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

Postby Petition » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:44 pm

To: European Parliament+European Council+European Commission+E.U. Court in Luxembourg+ETC
+EUROJUST+EUROPOL+Embassies of Nations of European Union+Others...
Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+κ.α.
Ως Σχετικόν των Μηνύσεων μου πρός τις Εισαγγελείες Αθηνών,κ.α.
From; Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Scientific Researcher with holistic perception in many sciences & technologies, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-2-October-2015

HUGE DESTRUCTION & CONTROL OF FUNDAMENTAL!!! SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WHICH ADMISTRATED FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION,E.T.C.,...

1. *** THE ORIGINAL WITH SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH MAY BE CONSIDER AS PRIMARY!!! FACTOR FOR THE FUTURE OF EUROPEAN UNION DEVELOPMENT IN KNOWLEDGE, ECONOMY & QUALITY OF LIFE...***
2. CONTINUOUS for years the Initiation & Support of Original Scientific Research efforts which MUST supported from the European Union WITH CRIMINAL DOLUS is structured with HUGE BUREAUCRACY,LOBBIES and possibly Illegal actions so to STOP!!! the FUNDAMENTAL!!! ORIGINAL!!! SCIENTIFIC Research from Indepented and Unknown and NOT connected Excellent Scientic Researchers of any age...
This is f.e. the personal experience of Mr. Joseph-Christos Kondylakis Creator of Many FUNDAMENTAL!!! & ORIGINAL Scientific Research New Directions!!! of Research as f.e. in Oncology, Nuclear Safety, Cognitive Intelligence in Ecosystem(s),Law,Administration of Nation and many others as f.e. an initial sample you can find in my contributions(as “Petition”) in the Internet site:
viewforum.php?f=21
AND in my Petitions to European Parliament & in the Criminal ProsecutionS in Athens &
in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & in the office of the President of European
Parliament & in the Offices of European Ombusdman & OLAF & CORDIS & Elsewhere...
3. As a minimum start of your administrative & criminal investigations notice that the now European Commissioner for Research is a...Economist!!! previous employee of JEWISH!!!! Goldman
Sacks Bank! and before him was a...teacher!!! in a pupil school and so on and NEVER to exist
the scientifically proper!!! person to Understand!!! the SCIENTIFIC!!! Research as most suitable to be a Universtity Professor of Theoretical Mathematical Physics,E.T.C.,..
4. As a further personal exampIe, I tried personnaly to apply for supporting resources from the
European Research Council(ERC) in its entity “Proof of Concept” to be used for further
development of the VITAL!!! Compass! for Applied Scientific Research in Oncology my “The UNIFIED!!! Theory of Oncology” and also for the VITAL!!! for Nuclear Accidents Scientific
Research “HUM AN MANAGEMENT IN NUCLEAR Organizations & Systems” and the ERC replied by email to me...NOT possible...because the ERC resources entity “Proof of Concept” is ONLY open to...previous grand holder of ERC,viz already “connected”,E.T.C.,...simply said THEY DO NOT EXAM THE CRITICALITY & SUPPORTING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF THE CONCEPT , BUT the ERC CONTROL the PERSONALITY of Researchers & very possible if he/she Fulfill Certain Interests (or at least not going against them) which I may say jewish approved,in its wide meaning... (please refer in the Internet site(Petition):
viewforum.php?f=21
s.n : They have done so bad my resources that I cannot affort 90 Euro to buy a new tonner for my printer to print my documents,ETC,...
Petition

Re: HUGE DESTRUCTION OF EUROPEAN FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESE

Postby dead » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Τι θα γίνει με το αντισημιτικό τρόλι;
dead

Postby Petition » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Η ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΥΠΕΡΤΑΤΟ ΑΓΑΘΟ ΤΗΣ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΗΣΗΣ!!!...
Petition

Postby nikolas_asteri » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:14 am

Τελικά πόσο μας κάνει:

European Parliament + European Council + European Commission + E.U. Court in Luxembourg + ETC
+ EUROJUST + EUROPOL + Embassies of Nations of European Union + Others... ;

Έχω μπερδευτεί.
nikolas_asteri

Return to Ζητήματα Μαθηματικών - Φυσικής - Πληροφορικής