Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Επιστήμη & Τεχνολογία Ζητήματα Μαθηματικών - Φυσικής - Πληροφορικής

BLOCKING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY / CANCER ...

Βρήκες ή ψάχνεις κάτι ενδιαφέρον για τους τομείς των Μαθηματικών, της Φυσικής ή της Πληροφορικής; Για πέρνα να τα πούμε...

Moderators: kostas213, markelos

BLOCKING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY / CANCER ...

Postby Thinking » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Η ΟΥΣΙΑ ΤΗΣ “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗΣ ΘΕΩΡΙΑΣ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ” του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου K.
Κονδυλάκη / Joseph-Christos Kondylakis - Η ΑΙΤΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΑΡΡΩΣTΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ...

Εστιάστε στην Ουσία της επιστημονικής μου Θεωρίας που είναι ότι στην μοριακή και υπομοριακή πληροφορική (που περιλαμβάνει και την γεννετική) & τα πληροφοριακά δικτυώματα τους που ελέγχουν τον ρυθμό πολλαπλασιασμού του κυτάρου βρήσκεται η αιτία της καρκινικής αρρωστιας,κ.τ.λ.,...   από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη
------------------------------------------------------------

BLOCKING THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY / CANCER & the Rejection of my Petition
To:MEPs European Parliament & its President & the Chairwoman of its Committee on Petition , Others
c.c. PEOPLE, Embassies of E.U. Nations, Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών,κ.α.

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Friday-1-July-2016

HUGE ILLEGAL VIOLATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON PETITIONS OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT WITH THE ILLEGAL!!! JUSTIFICATION MEANING THAT THE HEALTH/CANCER!! OF EUROPEAN CITIZENS IS...NOT IN THE INTERESTS OF EUROPEAN UNION and therefore Rejecting! my Petition to European Parliament refering to my Fundamental scientific theoretical research on “The Unified Theory of Oncology” and the Fact of BLOCKING the ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER scientific research,E.T.C.,...

Dear Sir(s) + Madam(s)

I have submitted to European Parliament,2016, my Petition with the registration number 0123/2016 concerning a Fundamental Theme of Health of European citizens & the Humanity the BLOCKING OF ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER RESEARCH in certain Vital cases including my case ,as the creator of the Fundamental Scinetific Theoretical Research “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” since 1983 that can be used as “compass” to Guide! and Accelarate!! the Applied Oncological scientific research towards to the cure of Cancer illness , hopefully effectively at most of its cases...
I received from the European Parliament/The Chair of Committee on Petitions its letter to me with registration information D312213 24-06-2016 , Brussels,NP/sp [IPOL-COM-PETI D (2016) 29022 ]
which Reject! my Petition on ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER Problems with the HUGE ILLEGAL justification that...(HEALTH/ONCOLOGY/CANCER) is NOT in the Interests/activities of European Union...when actually exist from the Treaties of European Union a whole E.U. Policy in HEALTH...
My “The Unified Theory of Oncology” have received many good scientific comments from Professors of Universities since 1983 and f.e. I can mentioned the very good scientific comments from Professors Shigekoto Kaihara,M.D. of University of Tokyo ,Japan,1983 and Professor R.K. Mishra ,Biophysicist,All-India Institute of Medical Sciences ,NewDelhi, India,1984 and Others and later part of it it was presented in European Scientific Symposium “Recent Advances in Diagnostic Imaging And Supportive Care in Oncology” 17-20 July 1997 , Thessaloniki,Makedonia,Greece and also it was published in the scientific journal “Iatriko Bima” issue 84 (in its section Medicine On-line) of the Hellenic Medical Doctors Association...
s.n. I am a physicist graduated with the excellent degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece and having a M.Sc from the McGill University of Canada awarding me a Scholarship paying all mine finance in Canada ,and I have created & published many Fundamental Scientific Theories that open new research Directions in sciences & technologies,e.t.c.,...

Note: in its letter to me from the European Parliament (mentioned above) writes that the European Parliament are...not empowered to judge the quality or significance of my oncological research or to investigate my complains...BUT this is NOT true , because the European Parliament CAN create a Group of excellent scientists(Biophysicists, Biochemisists, Genetics, molecular biology, medical doctors ,Theoretical Scientists and others) that hopefully can understand my Theoretical research in Oncology and also to create an Investigation subcommittee to investigate my claims on BLOCKING THE ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH in certain Vital cases including my case and my history...

THEREFORE I ask to make Admissible my above mentioned Petition and to do the above
written,ETC,with full Responsibilty and Care!! to TOP HEALTH PROBLEM the CANCER Illness...

For further relevant information study in the following Internet sites:
http://www.e-psychology.gr/forum/thread ... D-RESEARCH

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-chri ... s-27209041

και οι σχετικές Επικοινωνίες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες των Αθηνών και τις Πρεσβείες της Ολλανδίας & του Καναδά εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού...
Thinking

Re: BLOCKING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY / CANCER ...

Postby Thinking » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:49 pm

To: United Nations'Assemply + United Nations'Security Council....
Fax:1+1= 2 (two) pages
Κοινοποίηση πρός την Πρόεδρο του Αρείου Πάγου + την Εισαγγελέα του Αρείου Πάγου , Ελλάδος
c.c. Canadian Embassy in Greece , Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece , Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Research Scientist , Mikras Asias 13 , Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-23-July-2016

Theme : Information for Thinking & Acting the United Nations organization for continuous Criminal acts of Blocking! Vital Fundamental Original Scientific Research on the International Nuclear Safety,Oncology/Cancer and other fields of Science/Technology ,effecting me & possibly others ,with possible Vital Catastrophic Impacts to Humanity and planet Earth ecosystems,E.T.C.,...

Dear honorable Sir(s) or Madam(s) in United Nations...

Because, in my scientific understanding, of the Vital importance to our Theme for Humanity and planet Earth , I respectfully ask your relevant Thinking & Urgent Actions,e.t.c.,..

I communicate directly to the United Nations , because the Greek criminal prosecutors (first instance court , second instance court , supreme court ) in Athens, Greece have ignored my law actions to (in the three levels criminal prosecutions) concerning our Theme,e.t.c.,...

In the following page I send you a sample of describing ,partly, our Theme as initiation for your initial understanding of our Theme. Please also access its Internet links for more understanding...

I will appreciate an Ungent reply from you , because our Theme , we think , is Urgent! and Vital for the Prevention! of Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident(s) and for Accelaration of Guided! applied Oncological scientific research and for other Vital reasons concerning the Humanity and planet Earth ecosystems, E.T.C.,...

With Friendly Greetings

Joseph-Christos Kondylakis
Research Scientist
graduated with Exellent degree from Aristotle Univerity of Thessaloniki, Greece and with a M.Sc from McGill University of Canada, with Canadian scholarship financing all my expenses in Canada,etc,...

URGENT (Because it concerns the International Nuclear Safety,e.t.c.)

To: ALL MEPs of European Parliament & the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament,Others
Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically), Mikras Asias 13 , Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki , Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-22-July-2016
A (partial) summary C.V. of mine exist in the Internet site :
https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-chri ... s-27209041

CRIMINALLY PUTING BARRIERS! IN VITAL!! NUCLEAR SAFETY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND SO ENDAGERING HUMANITY & PLANET EARTH ECOSYSTEMS,E.T.C.,...

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

[1] First I want to thank the MEPs in the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament that made Admissible my Petition to European Parliament concerning VITAL!! Theme(s) of International Nuclear Safety with its registration no 0122/2016 and Thought & Acted on it...

[2] I may be considered the pionier in the scientific research on Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents which involve the study of case of Nuclear Fission Reactor exploding as Nuclear Bomb! , because I think I am the first scientific researcher who presented & published the first QUANTITATIVE study for the above case, in the 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society , held in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , Greece on May 2010 and its proceedings exist in printed form and also in the Internet site: http://nuclpart.phys.uoa.gr/HNPS/Files/ANP2010.pdf

[3] Criminally for Decades of years they put Big Barriers in my resources and me to do original fundamental scientific research on the International Nuclear Safety and other fields as in the Oncology
(reference in the Internet site: http://www.e-psychology.gr/forum/thread ... D-RESEARCH )
and as indicative examples I can refer, among additional cases , that:
a. After my presentation of my pionier original fundamental scientific QUANTITATIVE research mentioned in the above [2] on Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents in my work (Hellenic Centre for Marine Research) they Rejected me again! from promotion...
b. My Greek pension organization I.K.A. have me for more than 19 months! with zero! my pension income , althought the Greek Criminal Prosecutor of the first instance criminal court in Athens , Greece have ordered my pension organization I.K.A. since May 2015 into 20 days! To start receiving my pension income to be able to live and work in VITAL scientific research on Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents PREVENTION,e.t.c.,...
c. My later in 2015 URGENT Law Action(s) to Criminal Court(s) was fully ignored!...
d. Criminally ILLEGALY have STOP ALL my telephone & fax communications with Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki, Greece and the European Nuclear Society & Elsewhere...
e. Other cases...
Because of the above
I ask the European Parliament to create Investigation Committee on Nuclear Safety and for my case(s)

Thinking

Postby Thinking » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:52 pm

To: U.N. , I.C.C.'Prosecutor , European Authorities,Embassies of Nations, Scientific Community,Others
Special c.c. Canadian Embassy in Greece , Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,....
Κοινοποίηση πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+Αλλους
as Continuation of our communications....

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Physicist/Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Monday-25-July-2016

IN PROGRESS OF THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis-
OVERVIEW OF MY NEW RECOMMENDED BIBLIOGRAPHY & SOME CLARIFICATIONS-
My New Initial Thinking....

My “Unified Theory of Oncology” was created in 1983 inspired from physics,informatics/computer science,biology,chemistry,electronics.,mathematics,...
My initial idea was that the laws of above sciences are valid for a living cell and that the cancer illness can be explained by proper use of the above sciences/technologies and hopefully My Theory of Unified Oncology may Guide! the Applied Oncological scientific research towards to a possible prevention and cure of cancer illness at least in very most of its cases,e.t.c.,...
In 1983 , I was searching theoretically for the “CPU”(Central Processing Unit) system of the cell and I was using the computer system analogy for a living cell, f.e. the DNA & possible other(s)? as Memory of the “Cell Computer” , the flow of information in the cell as the “Bus of Computer” , the interactions of cell with its environment as the “Input/Output of Computer”, e.t.c.
Let here clarify that the Cell “C.P.U. of computer” system perhaps may be a “distributed C.P.U.” system ,e.t.c.,...

After scientific thinking ,I recommend to scientific researchers for further scientific research in my “Unified Theory of Oncology” initially the following relevant bibliography:
[1] “The Unified Theory of Oncology” (set of articles) in C.V. +CD of July 2014 of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis that exist f.e. in the criminal prosecution of the first instance criminal court in Athens, Greece, office of the President of European Parliament,Canadian Embassy in Greece, Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere...
[2] “Applied Cell & Molecular Biology for Engineers” by Gabi N. Waite & Other , 2007
[3] “Computer from Logic to Architecture”, 2nd edition, by Dowsing , 2000
[4] “Radioamateurs Handbook: for Radio communications” by ARRL , 2013
[5] “The Cell Cycle:An introduction” by Andrew Murray & Other , 1993
[6] “Introduction to Cellular & Molecular Biology of Cancer” by L.M. Frank(editor) & Others, 1997
[7] “Molecular Communications” by Tadashi Nakano & Other, 2013
[8] “Molecular Communications & Nanonetworks” by Baris Atakan , 2014
[9] “Networks in Cell Biology” by Buchanan Mark & Other, 2010
[10] “Communication within Animal Cells” by Greg J. Barritt, 1992
[11] “Computational Modeling & Genetics & Biochemical Networks” by James Bower, 2001
[12] “Signaling Networks & Cell Cycle Control: the Molecular Basis of Cancer and other diseases” by
J. Silvio Gutkind (editor) & Others , 2000
Thinking

Postby Thinking » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 pm

To: I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency,Euratom,Interpol,Europol,Eurojust,Others...
Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,etc, creator of the original fundamental scientific articles “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb...” and “The Unified theory of oncology” & others, postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-26-August-2016

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

THEY CREATE BIG PROBLEMS TO ME WHICH PUT BIG BARRIERS TO ME TO WORK ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON VITAL THEMES AS IN THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY OF EXTREME SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS, IN THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY WHICH CAN GUIDE & ACCELERATE THE APPLIED ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND IN OTHER FIELDS...

[1] By Violating the Order from May 2015 of the Prosecutor of Criminal court who ordered my pension organization I.K.A. to start giving my pension into 20 days ,because I work in Vital themes of International Nuclear Safety , they have me,Illegaly, for more than 20 months! with Zero! Pension...

[2] They STOP ALL my telephones & fax communications with ALL faculties,Departments and Persons in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece (from which I graduated with a B.Sc with Excellent degree) and they STOP my email communications with the Physics Dept. of McGill University,Canada(from which I graduated with a M.Sc with Canadian scholarship) and also STOP my communications with others organizations...

[3] NO Mass Media communication and journal publish my original fundamental scientific research...

[4] HUGE properties taxes ask from me the Greek Government,while it does NOT give my pension...

[5] NONE protection I have from the Greek Justice system, while many times I ask its help...

[6] HUGE Problems create to me the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament f.e as NOT registering many of my Petitions and Deleting Petitions of mine from its Internet submit site,etc,...

[7] I canNot receive a Vital book for my research, with title “Managing Nuclear projects” by J. Devgun
,2013 because it costs 175 Euro and Think that THE NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT IS THE VITAL FACTOR IN NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES,etc ...

[8] Other additional Problems...

so how I can continue my Original Fundamental Scientific Research in International Nuclear Safety,Oncology and in other fields , for the big benefits of Humanity & planet Earth?...S.O.S....
Thinking

Postby Thinking » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:51 pm

[3] Criminally for Decades of years they put Big Barriers in my resources and me to do original fundamental scientific research on the International Nuclear Safety and other fields as in the Oncology
and for the history of THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY in
http://www.forums.gr/forum/%CE%B5%CF%80 ... l-research
Thinking

Postby Thinking » Sun May 07, 2017 7:01 pm

ΚΑΤΑΦΟΡΗ ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΙΑ & ΠΑΡΑΒΙΑΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΣΥΝΘΗΚΩΝ ΤΗΣ
ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ ΑΠΟ ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗ ΟΡΓΑΝΑ ΤΗΣ
ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΟ ΘΕΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΟΥΣ
ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΚΗΣ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗΣ ΕΡΕΥΝΑΣ...

Κύριοι & Κυρίες Ελληνες Βουλευτές+Ευρωβουλευτές+Ελληνικέ Λαέ...

ΜΕ ΚΑΤΑΦΟΡΗ ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΙΑ & ΠΑΡΑΒΙΑΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΣΥΝΘΗΚΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ
1. Η Επιτροπή Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΕ να πρωτοκολεί Αναφορές μου προς το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο , ακόμα και αυτές τις Αναφορές μου που αναφέρονται σε Υψιστα ενδιαφέροντα της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης όπως η Θεμελειώδη επιστημονική έρευνα για τον Καρκίνο, για την Παγκόσμια Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια,Κ.Α
2. ο ΕΥΡΩΠΑΊΟΣ ΔΙΑΜΕΣΟΛΑΒΗΤΉΣ ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΑ απορίπτει το σχετικό παράπονο μου , με το "αιτιολογικό" ότι αναφορές μου περίεχουν..."ομολίες μίσους" διότι αναφέρονται και εις τους εβραίους ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΔΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ!!! ΤΗΣ ΥΠΟΘΕΣΗΣ...
3. Το Δικαστήριο της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης Απορίπτει αίτηση μου δια οικονομική βοήθεια(ΔΕΝ μπορούσε να την απορίψει επί της ουσίας και την απέριψε ψευδώς ως...ακατανόητη) δια δίκη διότι η επιτροποή αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου Απορίπτει αναφορά μου με το αιτιολογικό ότι...η επιστημονική έρευνα για την Καρκινική αρρώστια Δεν εμπίπτει στα Ευρωπα'ι'κά ενδιαφέροντα!!!

Παρακαλώ βοηθήστε με δια να αρθούν τα ΥΨΗΛΑ ΕΜΠΟΔΙΑ που συνεχώς μου βάζουν εις την Θεμελειώδη επιστημονική μου έρευναες) & ερευνήστε την περίπτωση(εις) μου...

ΟΙ ΑΡΧΕΣ ΤΗΣ “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗΣ ΘΕΩΡΙΑΣ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ” του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κ.
Κονδυλάκης ΠΡΟΣΦΑΤΩΣ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΕΠΙΒΕΒΑΙΩΘΕΙ ! ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΕΦΗΡΜΟΣΜΕΝΗ
ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΚΗ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ...
από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη(Joseph-Christos Kondylakis),Επιστήμονα Ερευνητή,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος ,Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 2291055275,Πέμπτη-27-Απριλίου-2017

Σχετικές αναφορές είναι οι ακόλουθες:
[1] Η “Ενοποιημένη Θεωρία της Ογκολογίας”(The Unified Theory of Oncology” ,ως σύνολο άρθρων,που υπάρχει εις το βιογραφικό του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κονδυλάκη του Ιουλίου 2014+το συνοδευτικό του CD, το οποίο υπάρχει εις το γραφείο της Γενικής Διευθύντριας του C.E.R.N., εις το γραφείο του τέως Προέδρου του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου Mr. Martin Schulz, εις την Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, εις την Καναδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, εις τον Πανελλήνιο Ιατρικό Σύλλογο, εις την Εισαγγελεία Πρωτοδικών Αθηνών και Αλλού...
[2] Τα επιστημονικά άρθρα μου ,που μπορούν να ευρεθούν ψάχνοντας εις το Ιντερνετ, χρησιμοποιούντας ως λέξεις “κλειδιά” “Unified Theory Oncology”,”Joseph Christos Kondylakis”,”Ιωσήφ Χρήστος Κονδυλάκης” και τις συνεισφορές μου (ως όνομα χρήστου Thinking,Petition) εις την Ιντερνετ δ/νση
viewforum.php?f=21
[3]Βιβλίο “Cell Signaling:Principles & mechanisms” by Wendell Lim,Bruce Mayer,Tony Pawson,2015

Τό 1983 άρχισα να δημιουργώ την πρωτότυπη και θεμελειώδη επιστημονική Θεωρία μου την “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗ ΘΕΩΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ”, αλλά τα πιό διαφημισμένα επιστημονικά περιοδικά δεν δημοσίευσαν την Θεωρία μου, ούτε μου επιβεβαίωναν την λήψη των συστημένων επιστολών που τους έστελνα και περιείχαν την Θεωρία μου, και τα Ελεγχόμενα Μέσα Μαζικής Επικοινωνίας εις την Ελλάδα και Διεθνώς ουδέποτε δημοσίευσαν την Θεωρία μου της Ογκολογικής/Καρκινικής επιστημονικής έρευνας μου...
Το ίδιο έτος το 1983, το πανεπιστήμιο του Χάρβαρντ των ΗΠΑ(Καθηγητής Χρήστος Αντωνιάδης) πολύ ευρέως,διεθνώς και εις την Ελλάδα, υπέρ-διαφήμιζόταν ότι ανακάλυψε την αιτία του καρκίνου να είναι...ένας ιός πειρατής!! ...και ευρύτατα διεθνώς και εις την Ελλάδα τα Ελεγχόμενα μέσα μαζικής επικοινωνίας παρουσίαζαν την έρευνα του καρκίνου του...ιού πειρατή ως την μόνη αιτία της καρκινικής αρρώστιας...το οποίο αργότερα αποδείκτηκε να είναι...μιά πολύ χαζή ιδέα...(αναφορές π.χ. εις τα ευρύτατα διεθνώς διαφημιζόμενα άρθρα και εις την Ελλάδα ως κύριο άρθρο εις την εφημερίδα “Το Βήμα” της 30-Οκτωβρίου-1983 )
Το 2015 δημοσιεύθηκε το βιβλίο “Cell Signaling:Principles & mechanisms' by Wendell Lim,Bruce Mayer,Tony Powson(αναφ. [3]) το οποίο πιστοποίησε ότι η Εφηρμοσμένη! Επιστημονική έρευνα βεβαιώνει τις Αρχές της πρώτης θεμελειώδους επιστημονικής έρευνας εις την μοριακή και υπό-μοριακή πληροφορική και εις την Ογκολογία/Καρκίνου ερευνάς μου της “Ενοποιημένης Θεωρίας της Ογκολογίας” του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κ. Κονδυλάκης από το 1983...ήτοι , από την σελίδα 1 του ανωτέρω αναφερομένου βιβλίου “Cell Signaling” διαβάζουμε “Αυτή η ικανότητα των κυττάρων να ανιχνεύουν ή να λαμβάνουν πληροφορίες και να τις επεξεργάζονται δια να πάρουν αποφάσεις, μπορεί να θεωρηθεί ευρύτερα υπό την έννοια της επεξεργασίας πληροφοριών” και από την σελίδα 2 του βιβλίου διαβάζουμε “Εικόνα 1-1.Τα Συστήματα κυτταρικών σημάτων επεξεργάζονται πληροφορίες.(α) Ο ρόλος των συστημάτων κυταρικών σημάτων είναι να λαμβάνουν είσοδο από το περιβάλον και, επι τη βάση αυτής της εισόδου, να παράγουν την κατάλληλη ανταπόκριση. Η επεξεργασία πληροφοριών που γίνεται από το κύτταρο είναι ,επι των αρχών, παρόμοια με αυτή των άλλων γνωστών συστημάτων επεξεργασίας πληροφοριών, όπως ο εγκέφαλος ή ο ηλεκτρονικός υπολογιστής.(β) Η κυτταρική επεξεργασία πληροφοριών πρέπει να επιτυγχάνεται από πυκνώς πακεταρισμένη συλλογή βιομορίων.(β. Προσαρμοσμένο από D.S. Goodsell,Trends Bioch.Sci. 16:203-206,191)
Το ανωτέρω αναφερόμενο “ Η επεξεργασία πληροφοριών που γίνεται από το κύτταρο είναι επι των αρχών παρόμοια με αυτή των άλλων, γνωστών συστημάτων επεξεργασίας πληροφοριών, όπως ο εγκέφαλος ή ο ηλεκτρονικός υπολογιστής”,το 2015,από την Εφηρμοσμένη επιστημονική έρευνα ,είναι ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ η κυρία Αρχή που στηρίζεται η Θεμελειώδη Θεωρία μου “Η Ενοποιημένη Θεωρία της Ογκολογίας” και που πρωτοέγράφηκε το 1983 από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκης(Joseph-Christos Kondylakis)...
Παρατήρηση : Η “Ενοποιημένη Θεωρία της Ογκολογίας” μου ,1983, έλαβε πολύ καλά επιστημονικά σχόλεια από αρίστους Καθηγητές Πανεπιστημίων , όπως τους Prof. Shigekoto Kaihara,M.D.,University of Tokyo,Japan , dated 2-December-1983 and from Prof. R.K. Mishra,ALL-India Institute of medical Sciences,Department of Biophysics,dated 23-April-1984 and Others,παρουσιάστηκε σε Ευρωπα'ι'κό Πανεπιστημιακό Ιατρικό Συνέδρειο Ογκολογίας,1997 ,δημοσιεύθηκε στο επιστημονικό περιοδικό του Πανελληνίου Ιατρικού Συλλόγου “Ιατρικο Βήμα”,τεύχος 84,Κ.Τ.Λ..,...
Thinking

Postby Thinking » Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 am

A letter to Members of European Parliament Against Cancer + Others...

PROGRESS IN THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IS MANDATORY IN ORDER TO ACCELERATE THE APPLIED ONCOLOGY RESEARCH AND TO
REACH TO AN EFFECTIVE CURE OF CANCER DISEASE..

by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,
19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-12-May-2017

Dear Members of European Parliament Against Cancer+Others...(hoping to receive a...reply)

I have communicated to you my Fundamental scientific research on Theoretical Oncology concerning my “Unified Theory of Oncology”,since 1983, which is based on molecular & sub-molecular informatics and their information network(s), which its Principles ,recently 2015,have been verified from the applied & experimental scientific research. Also,for comparison, I have communicated to you about the research on cancer of Harvard University in USA, since 1983, which was based on the concept of a...pirate-virus which was proved to be a very silly idea as general cause of cancer disease...

Until today,I have not received a reply from you and in trying to understand the lack of your response, I guess perhaps a) you may expect one day someone directly to tell you that he/she/they found “the drug for the cancer disease” or/and b) a person from a very much advertised University to be presented by international TVs and tell you perhaps that they are very close to find “the cure for the Cancer” and ask for...money or/and c) the most advertised, but perhaps controlled, scientific journal(s) published an article which “finally” lead in...few years to find “the cure for cancer” or/and d) E.T.C.,...
We must understand that the cancer disease illness is a very complex problem that involve multi-sciences perceptions as medicine,biology,chemistry,physics,computer science,mathematics and the for many decades failure to progress in essential cancer research lead us to think that it is Mandatory a Fundamental Unified Theory of Oncology to exist in order to guide as “compass” and to accelerate ,Systematically, the applied oncology research to finding a real effective cure to perhaps most of cancer disease cases...We wrote above the Mandatory! requirement of Fundamental Theoretical Oncology in the efforts of successfully solving the Cancer disease scientific problem, because the over-specialities alone cannot understand the very critical interactions between specialities and they are unable to understand a global perception “the big picture” of the cancer disease scientific problem...

Of course,there are conspiracy(ies) considerations of the Cancer disease problem as a) the Cancer Industry is a multi-hundred of billions of euro/per year...business and this “income” perhaps may not want to be lost...b) the huge billions/euro per year allocated for cancer research is perhaps Controlled by very much advertised Universities & Associations and their “connections”!!...c) the most fundamental or/and profitable ideas are stolen from unknown researchers and ,as they have told me when I was in Canada, they transmitted to the threshold of hearing of “famous” Professors in “famous” Universities who then they considered their idea...(in fact exist scientific espionage) , d) E.T.C.

The scientific value of a scientist or researcher primarily is determined by its scientific background , which may f.e. appear as an Excellent B.Sc graduation University degree. If someone do not have an excellent scientific background,particularly in physics,mathematics sciences he/she may not deeply understand scientific complexities in global or speciality perceptions and he/she may be just a Routine! used tool.Also titles in Universities,Business,Government,Politics often are given primarily on “connections” and not of real qualifications.Also to be written, in very high complexities understanding & very difficult problem solving a multi-perceptions theoretical physics,mathematics mind is needed...
Thinking

Return to Ζητήματα Μαθηματικών - Φυσικής - Πληροφορικής